Sunday, January 20, 2013

Peter Daley and Elizabeth Duggan - 60 Years together!

Peter Francis Daley and Elizabeth Duggan
May 2 1943 Waltham, Ma
This is a picture of my grandparents, Peter Francis Daley (1920 – 2004) and his wife Elizabeth Mary Duggan (1920 – 2010). They were married May 2, 1943 at St. Mary’s Church in Waltham.
Peter Francis Daley and Elizabeth M Duggan
May 2003 Falmouth, Ma
The second newspaper clipping describes their 60 year wedding anniversary. All of their children and grandchildren gathered at the Coonamessett Inn in Falmouth, Ma in May of 2003. Although I have a thousand memories of my grandparents, the above picture is how I generally remember them still. In retrospect, this would have been a great time to speak to my grandfather about his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment